Qualifications and Professional Experience
l PhD: Southeast University, P.R. China, 2009
l Visiting Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, UNSW, Australia, 2008-2009.
l Lecturer, Institute of Marine Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, 2009
Most significant contributions are in the field of corrosion and protection of materials, including surface modification of metal, the development of corrosion resistant and wear-resistant alloys and advance alloys in the marine environment. Research emphases are on the reaction thermodynamics and kinetics, phase transformation and characterizations, reaction mechanism understanding, sustainable materials processing, and new materials development. The work has led to more than 20 international journal papers.
- corrosion and protection of materials
1. Qianlin Wu, Wenge Li, Ning Zhong, Corrosion behavior of TiC particle-reinforced 304 stainless steel, Corrosion Science, 2011, (53):4258-4264. (SCI/EI)
2. Qianlin Wu, Caiding Yang, Feng Xue, Yangshan Sun, Effect of Mo addition on the microstructure and wear resistance of in situTiC/Al composite, Materials and Design, 2011, (32): 4999-5003. (SCI/EI)
3. Qianlin Wu, Wenge Li, Yansheng Yin, Corrosion behavior of TiC particle-reinforced 2Cr13 stainless steel, Steel Research International, 2011, (82):719-725. (SCI/EI)
4. Qianlin Wu，Wenge Li. The microstructure and wear properties of laser-clad WC-Cr3C2 Cermet Coating on steel substrate, Materials Transactions JIM, 2011, 52(3):560-563. (SCI/EI)
5. Qianlin Wu, Jianqiang Zhang, Yangshan Sun, Oxidation behavior of TiC particle-reinforced 304 stainless steel, Corrosion Science, 2010, (52):1003-1010. (SCI/EI)
6. Qianlin Wu, Jianqiang Zhang, David J Young, Metal Dusting Behaviour of Several Nickel- and Cobalt-base Alloys in CO-H2-H2O atmosphere, Materials and Corrosion, DOI: 10.1002/maco.201005863, (SCI/EI)
7. Qianlin. Wu, Yangshan. Sun, Feng. Xue. Microstructure, mechanical and wear properties of in-situ TiC particulate reinforced 2Cr13 steel by electroslag remelting, Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 2008, 35(5): 387-395. (SCI/EI)
8. Qianlin Wu, Yangshan Sun, Caiding Yang. Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Common Straight Carbon Steels Strengthened by TiC Dispersion, Materials Transactions JIM, 2006, 47(9): 2393-2398. (SCI/EI)
9. Qianlin Wu, Yangshan Sun, Guoqing Li, Microstructure and wear properties of the ESR layer reinforced by TiC particles, Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2008, 15(6): 769-774. (SCI/EI)
10. Qianlin. Wu, Yangshan. Sun, Feng. Xue, Jian. Zhou. High-temperature behavior of TiC particulate reinforced 304 stainless steel by in situ reaction and electroslag remelting, Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 2010, 37(5):326-333. (SCI/EI)