Name: Xueting Chang
Section: Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion Testing Laboratory
Qualification: PhD from Ocean University of China
MIC in Marine Environment
Nano Tungsten Oxide Composites
Recent Research Outcomes:
Three most recent:
1.Xueting Chang, et al. Solvothermal synthesis of Ce-doped tungsten oxide nanostructures as visible-light-driven photocatalysts, Nanotechnology, 2011, 22: 265603.
2. Xueting Chang, et al. Green synthesis of tungsten trioxide monohydrate nanosheets as gas sensor, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2011, 126(3): 717-721.
3. Xueting Chang, et al. A simple route to large-scale production of tungsten trioxide nanoparticles, Materials Letters, 2011, 65(3): 552-554.
1. Project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.: 51202142) from Jan. 2013 to Dec. 2015
2. “Chenguang” Project supported by Shanghai Education Commission and Shanghai Education Development Foundation (Grant No.: 11CG53) from June. 2011 to June. 2013.
3. Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (Grant No.: 12YZ113) from Jan. 2012 to Dec. 2014
4. Project supported by the Young Teachers Program of SMEC (Grant No.: shs11061) from Sep. 2011 to Sep. 2013
5. Project supported by Shanghai Maritime University (Grant No.: 20110026) from Jan. 2011 to Dec. 2012.